Frequency therapeutics recognizes that an employee benefits program is necessary for the health and well-being of our employees and their families. We are pleased to offer our employees a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
Director, Clinical Operations
The Director, Clinical Operations, is a key position responsible for all aspects of day-to-day Clinical Operations activities. Reporting to the Head of Clinical Operations and working from our lab in Woburn, the ideal candidate has ten or more years’ experience conducting clinical trials in pharmaceutical or CRO industry, with five or more years’ direct experience in managing clinical outsourced services.
- Establish, manage and maintain ongoing relationships with CRO(s) and other vendors conducting the clinical studies
- Act as liaison between the vendor(s) and Frequency team members
- Manage clinical trial budgets and timelines
- Participate in developing and drafting protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports and other documents as needed
- Participate in selecting and contracting clinical trial service providers
- Establish and maintain Clinical Quality Management Systems
- Develop and maintain clinical SOPs
- Support Chief Medical Officer as required
- Performs other miscellaneous technical and administrative duties as required to meet company objectives
- Is able to travel internationally (25% time commitment)
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences; advanced degree in clinical science or operations a plus
- A minimum of ten years’ experience conducting clinical trials in pharmaceutical or CRO industry; international study project management preferred
- A minimum of five years’ direct experience in managing clinical outsourced services
- Thorough understanding of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, effective presentation skills
Interested parties should email a CV to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
To inquire about available opportunities at Frequency Therapeutics in our Massachusetts and Connecticut locations, please message firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequency Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer.